Thursday, May 20, 2010

Casting Call For A New Show.

I have one of the best jobs in the world and every once in a while it gets even better. I am looking for people who currently own a house or town house (sorry no apartment style condos) who want to take part in a new TV show called "House Poor".
I have listed some of the situations that might make you an ideal candidate. Please feel free to share this information with anyone you know who maybe interested and have them get in touch with me at mberg@mortgages4women.ca and I will pass your names along to the casting director.




* You put the entire down payment on credit
* You undertook major renovations that you couldn’t afford
* You consolidated consumer debt into the mortgage, over-extended on Home Equity lines of credit or took out a 2nd mortgage
* You didn’t budget for repairs and now you can’t afford to fix a home emergency
* You bought a home way out of your price range in order to live in a desirable neighborhood and are struggling to keep it
* You got caught in a bidding war
* You spent a fortune on décor, appliances or furniture
* One of you lost their job and now you can’t pay the mortgage
* You placed a partial deposit on a new home and risk losing it because you can’t come up with the rest
* You bought when rates were low and are now facing losing your home due to spiraling interest rates

2 comments:

  1. Where do I find out more information to apply for this show?

    ReplyDelete
  2. send me an email and I will send you the application. mberg@mortgages4women.ca

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are not only welcomed but encouraged. It is not expected that you will always agree with what I have to say. After all, it's an opinion.