Sunday, January 29, 2012

You're invited to a Condo Release VIP Party - sort of.


There’s a new kid coming to town Feb 4th and I couldn’t be more excited.  It’s the pre-release party for the Bay Condos at 1000 Bay St.  This neighborhood has so many memories for me.    Who can forget the early days of the Toronto Film Festival when all the stars use to dine at the 990 Bistro?  I once lined up for hours to get Arnold Schwarzenegger’s autograph. 




This is a new Condo project from Cresford Development Corporation who is no stranger to projects in the city of Toronto.  One of the projects I loved was 35 Charles St. “Casa” condos.   This new project will be a total of 400 units on 32 storeys.  The Architect is architectsAlliance who are also popular on the Toronto scene.  This project will offer 24- hour concierge, workout facilities, a Yoga Studio, Media, Billiards, Games and Party room complete with Kitchen Facilities.  It will also have a signature Rooftop Terrace.   



Next weekend is the pre-release where you will be able to buy at the lower price.  After this the good units are sure to be gone and the prices go up.  If you’re interested in going let me know and I’ll make the arrangements.  It’s a process so don’t wait too long before getting back to me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are not only welcomed but encouraged. It is not expected that you will always agree with what I have to say. After all, it's an opinion.