Tuesday, December 21, 2010

And so this is Christmas....




By the time you read my post this we will be ready for one celebration and ramping up for the next.  Hopefully my house guests won't stay too long and I’ll get in a few days of skiing. 
This next year will be an exciting one for me.  I’m starting the year with two fun projects.  Again I’ll be taking mortgage clients to the Bon Jovi concert in February so get your application in to qualify for our famous fun event.  Last year we gave out 109 pairs of tickets and that was so much fun.  I’m also thrilled to sponsor an important fund raiser for Northumberland Services for Women.  A lunch with Gail Vaz-Oxlade will be held in Cobourg on March 26th.  Tickets are $25 each and did I mention they make a great gift? 
So now I’m saying good bye to 2010 and looking back with pride.  I really enjoyed this year.  To all our clients I want to say thank you for allowing me to help you arrange your mortgage.  We are always here to help you through the ebbs and flows of the mortgage market.  In 2011 we are going to focus on the first time home-buyers and helping people pay off debts and get you toward investing in your future.
From all of the staff at The Mortgage Diversity Group, we wish you a wonderful holiday season.  Our office will be officially closed Dec.  27, 28.  We may also duck out for some holiday cheer intermittently for the rest of that week, so your patience is appreciated ;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are not only welcomed but encouraged. It is not expected that you will always agree with what I have to say. After all, it's an opinion.