Saturday, February 12, 2011

Here comes the new spring line.....

Even though we're knee deep in snow spring is in the air.  The first sign of spring in my world is not a robin but the mortgage lender's race to come up with a new line of mortgage products that will be just "the thing" you may  or may not  be  looking for.

This week I have started to see the lenders fill up my in box with the spring line of mortgages.  What was most interesting were the recurring themes in the new spring lines.  This is the first year in a long time the new spring line of mortgages has been weighted to the "renewing" client and not reserved for purchases.  I think this is a sign of the times.  Lenders are not expecting the market to be so "red hot" but drifting more into the cooler shades.

I for one am particularly excited about the new lines.  It's been a long time since we've seen such an offering for the "seasoned", "mature" borrower.  So if your mortgage is coming up for renewal in the next few months then baby you've got legs!  It's time to go shopping!  Don't wait until you hear from your lender to start looking into what's out there.   Before you head out don't forget to arm yourself with some information that I have written about in a previous blog post.

Of course if you want my help you know where to find me.  I would be only to happy to help you find a new lender for your mortgage.  Consider me your image consultant who has some expertise to find you the "right look".  Remember, Switches should be free but if you take the opportunity to refinance you will incur some extra expense.  You can also watch this blog for more information.  Happy Shopping! 


2 comments:

  1. We've got one more year. I wonder what will be in store next spring..

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I Got My Ex Husband Back...........

    I am Shannon by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address Makospelltemple@yahoo.com , have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks for Dr.Mako. His email: Makospelltemple@yahoo.com OR.His WhatsApp Number:+2347054263874.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are not only welcomed but encouraged. It is not expected that you will always agree with what I have to say. After all, it's an opinion.