Wednesday, October 12, 2011

What makes your neighbourhood great?



What do you love about your community? Is it your neighbours, your street parties or your sports teams? Royal LePage wants to hear about it - and the company is willing to award $20,000 to the individual who shows the greatest neighbourhood pride.

The contest, which is being held until October 21, encourages entrants to submit videos explaining why their neighbourhood is the greatest. The third place winner will receive $1,500 and the second place winner will bring home $3,500. That's a great incentive to enter. I just know so many creative people with home town pride and i would love to see someone I know win this money.

So what's so great about your community?  If you decide to enter let me know by commenting and I'll be sure to check out your entry.  I know so many people on Social Media and would love to see some buzz on twitter about this.  This is a really great idea by Royal LePage. 

To check out what other people have done, or to enter, visit : http://mygreatneighbourhood.royallepage.ca/home

2 comments:

  1. Well I love my new community. I will most definitely look at this and then when I win I will take the 20000 and give half of it to one of the 55 women in my coaching contest! That would be cool....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marcy,

    It was fantastic meeting you inperson at Blissdom Canada!!!! Thank you for chatting with me.

    Also, thank you for spreading the word around about our contest. I have been working very hard to promote it in my neighbourhood. Hope somone from my area wins.

    Looking foreward chatting with you more!

    Have a fantastic day!

    Olga

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are not only welcomed but encouraged. It is not expected that you will always agree with what I have to say. After all, it's an opinion.